THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Monday, January 9, 2012

3 things that are just me, I can't deny. Though it hurts.

Jealousy.
Feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages.

Vigilant.
Keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.

Perfectionist.
A person who is displeased by anything that does not meet very high standards.
Or simply want to impress people.

Impress people? Why in the world do we need impress people?? Because we want to feel proud of ourselves? I don't know, but, these are points of me which I highly dislike. It irritates the nuts out of me that in the end I just can't get it right. Yes, I screw up. But I'm just HUMAN!

Not everyone is perfect, if fact no one is. Each individual is special in their own way, you don't have to be a duplicate of someone just to make them proud. But why can't I understand that? No, I do understand. I just don't seem to GRASP this piece of knowledge. I wish I didn't have so much of these, I don't know what you call them, but wishing is far different than willing. Learning to control yourself is a lot harder than it looks. Sometimes out of the blue I just snap, shocked by my own vast emotional level just hurts. I can be extreme at times, other times I'm just so calm no emotions flow through me.

Haha, and I don't think it's just because of puberty or hormones - alright scientifically yes, it's got something to do with it but to me it's a whole lot different. I don't like it when I'm very emotional, but when I'm not at all I question myself "why don't I feel anything". It's depressing. Well, you can't get everything in life can you? It's true, you can't.

No comments: