THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lessons Begin Tomorrow. First Class ever.

My first bird, the real one! Hahaha
Not my first lesson but my first class of GIVING a lesson. Haha. Yes. I last minute thing. Wasn't even part of my plan as I've talked about previously, isn't it? Hahaha. Well, what am I teaching? Art. Yes, art. Wonderful, spectacular, breath-taking art. It's a part time job so I don't have to worry about being exhausted. I'm starting with Garde 6 as their original teacher isn't well so I'm the substitute.

Where? At my mother's school, so that's not a complete surprise is it? Hahaha. Likely to be expected since I'm not doing anything at the moment as well. And since I know art at the back of my hand, the tips of my fingers as well as breathe it so I don't have a problem with it. Haha. That's why my mum got me to take over.

This is temporarily until they get another teacher because I have to go off to do other things. Such as my job in February and I was thinking to take up swimming again as my chest is not doing really good, coughing and wheezing, and some times it hurts. So I gotta be careful.. Anyways, I'll talk more next time. Now I gotta sleep 'cause class is at 10:30am tomorrow. So.. haha.. Nights everyone! =))


No comments: