THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Controlling Emotions is Hard Work

Why is it so hard to control what we feel!? Some times we don't want to show too much emotion. If we show it too much, it could be mistaken. For instance, when the discipline teacher is in the midst of lecturing you for not wearing the right shoes to school - you can't resist smiling but you try hide it, by the time the teacher's finished you walk away giggling (I don't know if guys giggle).

But you get what I mean? It goes the same for crying, you want to cry but there are people around you. So embarrassing if you suddenly start pouring in front of everyone.

Anger. That is one of the hardest emotions - I try with all my might - to control. It's so easy for people to make you feel so agitated when you aren't in a good mood. Mood as in sad. That is the first level then comes in the impatience.

Another emotion that's hard to control, overly excited, when I don't want people know that I am. When I'm so happy, that feeling of joy just jumps all around inside of me that in the end I start blushing. Haha. Oh my gosh, it's really embarrassing. But at the same time it's not because I'm happy and if that is what makes me happy then I should enjoy every moment. So, it's not easy to control ourselves, unless we've had intense training. Hahaha.

(Oh, and I think guys "chuckle"?)

No comments: