THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Is it fastidious of me to choose people?

Is it? Am I too picky? Dainty? Fastidious? I pick people whom I want to know me. I don't pick those who have known me since little but those I have met later on. As in, what I think all the time. What I feel. Is it wrong to abandon those that I have been around with since little like that? To let them feel hurt that I'd rather choose recent people over lifelong? If I choose recent..

Then the lifelong don't really know me do they, if I choose who to talk to and things? It's seriously sad. I know I would be hurt if I were in the shoes of my long-time-since-little-friend but can I help it? For example, I want only a number-of-people-less-than-a-few friends to read my blog, to understand me better, to know ME. But if they do, then a few other people whom I don't want to let my thoughts go to are on their blog so what do I do? In the end, I don't do anything.

But I'm so happy with how my life is, I wouldn't trade it for better or for worse. I just don't understand me. Is it bad to be so reserved??

No comments: