THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I sit here. Starring into the screen blurly, thinking...coz sleep just stops me. And I think to myself, what's the point?

To some people, this isn't any of their problem. But I have no where to turn to, except blog about it. Honestly, I miss having a carefree life, life before you're aware of others and their feelings. Life when we were just kids, just trying to have fun - even though that involves feelings some times; to learn to understand what your friends are feeling, and that's how we make friends - none of these "aware of every detailed feelings" are involved.

When I come to think about what I'm going through, it's ALL just very simple and simple to solve - but we humans, our minds complicate things for us. We make things complicated coz we DON'T want to have a simple life. If we really did want that, we wouldn't be complaining, we wouldn't put so much thought in what we want to do, we wouldn't need to put so much effort to make us move.

All these things are psychological, conjured by our mind because we are afraid of what make turn out in the end. We are afraid to make a decision because we think - what if I choose this now and this is a bad decision? - but as my friend told me the other day, we can't determine what happens in the future. We should just do what we want so don't regret it later. It's true, we should just take our life at our own pace and do as we please. We, after all, are all different in each way and we shouldn't push ourselves because of someone that we care about.

But - yes. It's easier said than done. Even I am having troubles and whatever you would call it. Just why can't we just follow what we feel - and  I mean it in the good way! Not those bad bad things happening out there - and be happy about what we have at this moment in life? Because life is short, and this is only temporary cause after life, we not bring anything but our soul. Earth is just a passing by, a pit spot. So follow our heart, as what has always been said.

No comments: