THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear God, I want to travel the world.

I wish to see everything of the world, well not everything but most of it anyways. No, no, maybe I should say "everything beautiful" or "everything mother nature has provided", just in case I end up seeing something horrible or terrifying. Haha, definitely I do not want to experience something like that.

I have to work first. After I start and finish University and get a good job, work for a few years, save up money then travel. Though, I'm afraid if I hope too hard, I end up disappointed because I may get stuck with my job for many years and I don't get an opportunity to make it come true.

Cross your fingers though! So that I get to travel. :)

Take photographs, be inspired, let my mind absorb beautiful colours and make my colour chart wider. Oh, all the things I can imagine! Birds, dogs, people of different ages, skies, flowers, seas, sand; Everything! I just want to grasp it with my arms and never let go! Haha, but How Reality! Focus on "the now"! Sigh, I have to work hard first, I mean study hard. My parents can't make this come true for me, I have to do it on my own. And I will! I really do hope I don't give up.

Dear God, I want to travel the world. Please bless that opportunity when the time is right. Please give me the vitality to fulfill this. Oh, I should make a bucket list! This shall be the first then. Teehee!

No comments: