THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Thrive of Beginnings The Day Before Today.

It didn't really have a lot of beginnings but it was progress definitely. I've always wanted to try roller-blades, and I know people at the age of five would have already tried it out whether it is roller or ice, and yesterday I made it happen - with a little help. Heehee. And so this is how it started.

I made plans with the boys, Sina and Dragon, to meet in school for a video interview. So in the afternoon I reached school, got the guys and hit it off with the interview without not knowing what they would talk about and what questions I would come up with. It turned out better than I thought it would, haha. They did splendid, they were a natural. A good whole hour went to that, then we went to the secondary buildings and hung out there. Talked, joked and laughed.

Dragon(name is too long for me and I'm quite lazy at the moment) asked me if I was interested to go out roller-skating after school - since he and the gang where going because it was a friends last day with the school. So I said I'll ask my mum. Story cut short, he ended up asking my mum instead and I knew if someone else, other than me asked, she would say it's up to me and she did. Nodding my head like a bobble as a response to her question - smiling brightly at Dragon. Then she asked a question which brought my smile down "What about Alana? Wouldn't she want to go to", not that I don't like my own little sister but sometimes I like having my own time with my friends. I said I'd ask her anyway, and so I did, knowing her answer should want to tag along I brought her with me.

When we arrived the skating rink, rented skates, we tried it out. It was bleepin' hard! We survived though, thanks for asking. I fell a couple of times, countless actually. Alana enjoyed herself which was good. She said the most fun part is landing on our bottoms - and I laughed. There were a number of us in that gang, 6 girls and 7-9 boys. Most of the guys went for paintball after a while at the rink, shot each other a couple of times, got bruises, stuff like that. Then we headed for KSL, the guys got a ride from Dragon's father while the girls were supposed to get a ride from JS' mum but she hadn't even left the house yet so we ended up taking the bus - which by the way was Alana's and my first time getting on the local bus.

We got off the bus at CS and JS' mum sent us to KSL from there. We were starving so stopped at a Taiwan restaurant, ordered take out, smuggled it in the theaters, and, ate and watched at the same time - oh, and we missed out the beginning of the movie for our stomachs! Which was worth it.

After the movie, JS and Dragon's sister wanted to go karaoke and it was already 9 something! Thankfully Dragon was tired too so he dropped us and Sina home. Which got me thinking of how brotherly he is sometimes. He's little yet he's got this big brother thing about him. That was the first time, well not exactly but, I really thought of how and what he's really like. The thoughts were really comforting.

No comments: