THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm watching Avatar: Legend of Korra!!!

Oh my word!

 I couldn't believe it! I was so excited to hear that the Avatar series was making a prequel!

Yes, I know you know it! I know you know that I know that you know it!

And I'm almost finish watching season one today! HELP!!!!! Stop me!!!!! Because if I don't stop then I'd have to wait maybe a whole year until the second season finally comes out. Only 10 episodes are out at the moment, which is the first season.

But what is it that I hear?? They are only going to produce 26 episodes????? So few?
But. Oh well, I guess I can't complain. I'm happy that they made The Legend of Korra. And the thing is is that it is different which is good. Plus, I think they wanted to make the prequel because a lot of people wanted Katara and Zuko together. So instead they sort of made the new Katara and Zuko to be Korra and Makko. *(laughs)*
We don't need to see more of Aang and Katara, and Zuko, and Sokka, growing up in the next series. It would just be too boring and there wouldn't be a catchy story to it. This, this is good. Just nice.
I hope you would enjoy The Legend of Korra as I am! See you!


No comments: