THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I never want to see that again. Never


My parents had a fight just now. Yes, it's late at night; it could be that everyone is tired.

But I doubt it.

Alana is sick, she's vomited a couple of times tonight. My mum said better take her to the clinic. Well, that's what the fight was about.
Alana sick, needs to go to the clinic, shouting starts, sounds of one pushing or pulling the other, Alana crying.

They sounded like they were on the stairs and I was afraid of what might happen -- so I went to look.

They were at the second flight of stairs, I was on the first. They were yelling at each other, Alana at the bottom of the stairs crying. I arrived seeing my fathers arm in the air and my mum grabbing at him. Still yelling, piercing my ears I just stared. Then blurry happened and I found myself screaming and I burst into tears.

It was high pitched, higher than I've ever heard myself go. Yet they didn't stop. Alana went running up the stairs to come between them, screaming, bawling her eyes out, tears flowing down her cheeks. My mum grabbed to hug her and yelled some more at my dad.

"Now see what you have done!! SEE!"

I cried. I couldn't stop myself but I could't open my mouth either. I don't want to see what I saw. Even though I didn't see anything at all.

Some how things ended up with my parents taking Alana to the clinic; but I think there's going to be a lot more agruements again.

No comments: