THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My momma always told me "be yourself"

But how do I be myself? Am i even being myself? I try to be obediant, sharp witted, smart, ...--

           Happy.

I always was "I want to be like her or her or her and her"! Is that the real me??
Some times I'm bouncy and other times I act icy; is that me?

I look at this new boy, Kevin, in school. Teachers say he's a problem - when teachers say that it makes me want to find out what lies behind him. Is what he shows on the outside a facade -- like me?

Because I got so confused that I dont really know what/who was the real me.

So everytime a few teachers whom has a bad impression about someone, and it's usually a boy, I go on my detective mode. Sounds ridiculous, I know, but that's just how I am.

Yes, now that's just who I am.

So this boy, Kevin, the very first time I saw him was with Hajar. The way he walked and looked, we knew he likes attention. Leather jacket, black shades, black pants and black shoes.

But the way he walked was really disturbing and hurtful to my eyes. Hajar and I immidiately said he was trying to act cool. But him being in our school - I see - he has toned down. The only things he still has is attitude and closed about himself.

Here, we dont go by how cool you look and who has the most expensive phone or car; we look for originality and honesty.

I believe in that. So some where along the road of my life, I found who I am and what I want to be.

And this is me.

No comments: