THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dear Best Friend, Even though I know you dont like that status, I miss you.

During your very first art exhibition. I was very proud! and still am even though we have parted.

I miss him not because I want a best friend in my life but because I miss him himself. a part of me wonders that what I did was it for better or for worse? Was it because of my stupidity and ignorance and selfishness?

Yes, it is because of my stupidity and probably other things too. But it's always when you loose it that you realise and that just means that you never deserved the person in the first place.

But I did it because we both needed some time to think, some time off from each other because we have huge arguments every single time. Arguments that hurt both of us and I know that I couldn't stand and take it and that made me not want to see him, be near him or hear of him.

I just have to live with it.

If fate ever brings us together again, then it's fate to have each other in one an-others lives, and I'll be happy. Because even now, what ever I was angry about and upset about doesn't really matter anymore because it's him that I just miss.

And if it is true that no matter how many times we're angry with each other but always get come back together, we are meant to have each other.

*P.S; There is a nicer photo of us together but I can't get it at the moment, so this will do. And/But it doesn't even matter.

No comments: