THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Am I weak? A weak character? Always indecisive and easily trampled over?


       I had literature this morning. We were discussing "Billenium" by J.G. Ballard. Analysing the characters and the story.

      Since it was a teacher to a student, there were only two view-points.  My teacher asked me "Who has a strong character, Ward or Rossiter" and I said Rossiter followed by evidence.

     Since class ended, which was an hour ago, I can't stop wondering if I'm a weak character or have weak character.

     If I compare myself with Alana, she's got more spike than I do. She fights back when she kbelieves what is right---no, thats not a good example because I do that too.. Hmm. No. Well..

... ----...

     Ah, she fights for herself. Some times I feel fooled by others. There was a time, last year, it was Dragon's birthday and I wanted to go because he's always pure hearted and always a great friend. My parents needed to go down to Singapore so, initially, I arranged with KitKat to meet up before the party then share a taxi. Then he says why don't we go with Boxer and Stradivarius, whose dad can send us. That was a better plan so I went for it.

    Morning of the party day I get a text from KitKat saying Machine called Strad asking what he's doing for the day. Strad said "Dragon's party". Machine didn't know, Strad invited him or he invited himself I cant remember and there isn't space in the small tiny car. Five of us (my little sister who wanted to come) would have been fine since we're small sized. But the rugby-sized fellow wont fit plus us.

    Yes, I was upset but what trully made me upset was when KitKat said something like"can you get your own transport there". And I'm like WTF!?? This guy who comes in last minute and you barely know gets a ride when he has a huge car and I'm kicked out!?? I mean, even Strad! What's wrong with him? He think we all can fit in that tiny car?? He couldn't even say "Dude, sorry, but my car is packed man". I was so stressed I couldn't think of another way so I told my mum Alana and I will just go to Singapore.

   When she heard the story she was upset and disappointed in Strad. So my dad said they can send us so they sent us right away. My parents got in late. Not only that but my mum's schedule was ruined. They were stuck in a bad jam and couldn't do much that night.

    Dragon was coming to get us from the car park but we were already coming out of the lift on the way to his apartment. He smiled and said "you're early". Alana and I had fun anyway. And so did Dragon.

No comments: