THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weekend: Sedili, check!


       After the Fun Run, we went to Sedili around 4. My parents, sisters and I along with Uncle Aziz's family booked rooms in Tanjung something Resort. Haha, sorry I cant remember the full name. It's by the seaside and the place is beautiful. Small but cute.

      We had a barbaque dinner with teachers' and office staffs' family. It was at the resort they were staying. It was a cool and chilly night but everyone had fun. They had games prepared too. Niloufer and a few teachers' husbands cooked. I just helped pass plates and more raw food to cook.

      Minutes past 10, we decided to head back to our resort because we were tired. My sisters and I had our own room. We had a shower and changed to clean clothes. We forgot to bring toothpaste so Niloufer went to Uncle Aziz's room, which was closer then my parent's, to get some. Brushed our teeth and went to bed. Niloufer was on her computer 'til late at night though.

       Next morning I woke up and saw Alana on the computer and fell asleep again. When I woke up again, she was gone. I called out to her, she didn't answer. I called out again' therewas no answer so I got up. I looked everywhere in the room and outside to check if she was sitting outside on the bench, but she wasn't.

       I decided to have a shower and search for her until I lifted up the laptop's screen. She had left a note saying she'd gone swimming. I was worried and annoyed by not putting the note in a more obvious place. So after my shower I went to the pool and there she was, with her cousins, playing.

       Had breakfast and my parents and Uncle were chatting for so long. We were there til late morning and a storm started brewing so I decided to go back to the room after it settles. I slept and Nilfer came after some time and sat outside. Well we packed first, of course. Soon it was 1 and we were heading back to JB. We got some YUMMY Keropok Lekor from the jetty on the way back. Ate the fresh-warm-yummy-licious snack. Used the old road that goes to the extremely long bridge across the water in --- was it East Asia or Asia? Never mind, we passed that and a few moments longer, we arrived home.

No comments: