THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

25th November 2011

Today was officially my last day in school. We, the SRC members, held a heck of a party and it was spectacular. We had barbecue and lots of other food. We had music and dancing. We had laughter and screams. I surely made the best of my last year in school, it'd be unforgettable. Though my friends and I have had bad times, we got through everything and made the good times count. What have I learnt from my school? There are a million things I've learnt. They're uncountable. And even if they were countable, I can't explain how much I really love those moments.

We got in trouble together, we did things together, though sometimes it wasnt easy but we learned to cope. We learned that time is valuable and that it is hard to rewind, not that you can do that. But can you blame us if we made a huge mistake and so wish to rewind? No, making mistakes doesn't mean you're not perfect. It just means you're better than people who don't have mistakes at all. No one's perfect.

No comments: