THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

O my God! Nerve-wracking internships!

So I called Gianni's today, asked for Stephanie, the manager, I wanted to run albeit still holding the phone wouldn't help with anything, but I would just exhausted myself for no reason. At first I was afraid to call, was too nervous. Then I thought why should I be scared? If I don't do this, how am I to go out into the world to do other things, I won't be able to do anything at all. So, yes, I got the internship but she said to confirm when I start and for how long. She wanted to take me in tomorrow and I panicked. Hahaha. But I can't, the end of December I'm always busy with house hold things, so most likely February, at least for a month. Next, I gotta call Y.Architects, for the third time as the first time Mr. Yap was in a meeting, then I called again today but nobody picked up, so maybe later tonight. Mr Yap had offered me some where mid this year to work at his place for a month so that I get to see what architects are about. So my choice of university would be based on my internships, find the one that I am most interested in. My windows to my path.

No comments: