THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Morning!

(sniffing) (giggles) I think I'm coming down with a running nose. Hahaha. I always think of that joke when I or someone else say "running nose" and I would try imagine the nose running. Anyways, I went to an ex-schoolmate's house last night and to tell you the truth. It was kinda boring but it was alright I suppose, talking. Well I wasn't planning on going in the first place actually 'cause of my paper yesterday right? But DB sent texts and called for me to come, so I thought again. But the only reason why I thought again is because --------- I think ------- I think I have a soft spot for him or think he is cute for some years already. But it's not that big-of-a-deal so I never tried to explore it. But--- then again --- I just feel that I should at least go out with him so that I can get OVER it, shouldn't I? Then I think, it's been a year since he told me the truth that he liked me. I dreamed of him last night, he was crying, because he broke up with his girlfriend which is true. I was there and so were others but then the girlfriend had no emotions which was weird. It was as if she did not bother.. but I just dreamed that he was crying. That's all. Yeah, well, my mind was kind of happy they broke up. But at the same time I felt something is just not right. Anyways, about my art I know I did better than the others because I've got such a GREAT teacher and I feel like he's my grandfather but when I just look at mine, hmm, not that good. Alright at least it was better than my first two attempts and at least I was pleased with this one. Well not for me to judge but the examiners. So really, I just can't wait to get my results. =) Haha.

No comments: