THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First time.. I'm eating.

Two nights ago, i was eating chicken for the first time. Chicken wings. Roasted. It was amazing! When I picked it up it felt oily, slipping through my fingers as I want to take a bite. I put my lips to do so, the skin tore off, my tongue having tasted flavours such savoury flavours went tingling. As my teeth bit deeper into the soft flesh, the juice came out sizzling my taste buds with honey and soy sauce. Mmm, it tasted so good!
I couldn't have just that - I wanted more. And I woke up, my eyes wide open. It was just a dream. How cruel can our minds be? Mine for torturing me in my sleep. Haha. But I guess that's what happens when you eat chicken wings on that day. For my case I suppose that would be. =)) Haha. I couldn't stop thinking how weird that was. What do you dream about?

No comments: