THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thoughts. My thoughts. Are they yours too?

You see. The only reason why I'm having a blog is because I feel that I can't tell EVERYthing to close people in my everyday life. I feel it isn't safe to tell anyone or even if it is, would they completely understand what you're talking about? "I'm", I mean. Well I like to talk as if I were the second person. My family and friends, yes, they mean the world to me. Just not the part about telling them everything I think or feel. I'm just looking and typing to see whether there are people out there who do feel the same thing as I, who aren't in my everyday life, to make pen pals even - if possible. I just-- I do tell my parents and my friends, some times, of what I think and feel but not everything, that's for sure. Some times when people ask me what's wrong, I ask myself "What's the point in telling you" or "How can I even tell you this", I don't want to hurt people! So some times, well not some times of course but all the time, I turn to God for help and He does hear my prayers, and when He doesn't, He's just waiting for the right time. Don't forget to Love God. No matter what religion or whether you believe or not. You have to thank someone for all the things you have. Clothes. Food. Internet. Technology. Brains. Eyes. Hands. Arms. Legs and feet. Light. Moon. Sun. Earth. Oxygen. Life. Problems. Lessons. Morals. Friends. And most of all, Parents. For bringing you unto the earth.

No comments: