THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Week of About 1500 Pages.

More or less. Though I would love to read up to a myriad but, of course, my mum would have a fit seeing my nose stuck into books and not being of any assistance. Haha. She would start nagging like any other mother who's particular in things or simply needs help. The past week, I definitely enjoyed myself, just reading. And each book there's a sequel to it so it's really bothersome when I don't have the next one, but it's wonderful at the same time, and exciting! When I read, it's like I drown out of reality and into a world full of danger, thrill, passion and adventure. It gives life. Yes, but could I live both? Live a normal life like I am, then when I'm needed or wanted I dive into another world, scary but thrilling.

No comments: