THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I just read the most amazing scene of Jace's view

Who knew Jace could really be that soft on the inside. Well of course, he's human too - as though that wasn't obvious. But it really does give an insight of what he's thinking since we're always thinking that he's got such a strong expressionless face. It's really good to read this because it makes me realise how much more I love Cassandra Clare's writing! All though I noticed a few things that was different but what does it matter when her stories explode like fireworks.
Here's the link to those of you who haven't read it or don't know about it, but to those of you who know and love it - it's nice to read it again. It gives you sparks throughout the body. Teehee!

http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writing/excerpts-extras/jaces-pov-manor-scene/
http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writing/excerpts-extras/because-it-is-bitter/

Oooh! And then there's one of Magnus and Alec! one of the most favourite couples! It's a jaw-dropping scene!

http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writing/excerpts-extras/kissed/

I am not implying or saying anything that will cause hurt and neither am I saying that I own this website (that's for sure!). I'm only a really big fan of Cassandra Clare and The Mortal Instruments. And this is precisely the only reason why I'm sharing her website. But hope you like what you read! Enjoy!

Oh. And this was a joke I made after I read these links. I think it may sound lame but.. who cares! I love them, characters!

Jace: "It's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes."
Alec: "I am - gettin' so hot. I'm gonna take my clothes off"
Jace: "No, Alec! Not you!"
Magnus: ~(giving a deathly stare)~
Alec: "Oh. Sorry."
Clary: ...........


No comments: