THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Who knew English Literature helps you in many ways! And it's an amazing Subject!

Mr Cowan, whom is my teacher, gave me a lot of insight of the subject. He's great at English Lit, no doubt!

Truthfully, I'm lazy to write essays. Just to think of expanding my sentence or thought makes me bang my head on the wall, virtually. I've never been the type to be long-winded, except when I'm trying to get something out of my system.

But who knew, with just a few classes of Literature and you're amazed to notice things that you have never noticed before. Things in everyday life; such as "I am going to bed". That sentence, it's ordinary right? Well, in literature, it's called "iambic" because it's got a di-dum di-dum di-dum sound. Try read everything again and slowly and you'd notice the "iambic" device.

Haha. Have a lovely evening! Night!

No comments: