THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last Weekend we went up to KL. 4days and 3nights.


It was relaxing after such a stressful week. But Blistering Barnicles!

Just to get from one point to another by car takes hours!!
The jam there is horrible! Just being in the car exhausts me, and my mum and dad and sisters and everybody else too.

So if ever there comes a point where I have to choose where to live, I don't want to live in KL. Unless the positive weighs out this one huge negative then I'd probably think twice. Haha.

But still, I liked relaxing at the hotel especially the pool. Watched television with Alana and some times everyone else joins in. Oh, and the wedding that we attended, too, was nice. That was the whole reason of going up.. because one of my mum's loyal employee's first son was getting married. The food was great by the way.

Haha.

Bye!

No comments: