THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Horror of school is coming! Forget school, it's the studying!



I didn't do any revision what-so-ever during the holidays! I'm so dead! I can bet a million stars I won't be able to cope with the new topics coming up.

Especially my econ topics, plus I didn't write the summary and points of my poerty homework. Haha. I had all this time but honestly! Who wants to do homework during holidays while you've got to help out the family as well as trying to earn pocket money.

:(( I want to hang with friends but at the same time I don't want to because I've got no heart for it.

Even if I do go out I don't feel fulfilled so I stick to the family and help because when I get a little bit done here and there I feel a little satisfied in the inside.

So thank you Dear God for Christmas because I sure had pure joy then, pure laughter 'til my jaws ache.

*Love*

No comments: