THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What's wrong with me! First I'm angry, then I'm rude, now my mind is in space and I keep blanking out!


I know. I know and I can feel it. I'm a lot sensitive these days and it's not because of my cycle I'm sure -.-" haha. It's more of what trouble brews in my brains.

Insecurities, doubts and confusion.

I don't know how to save myself and I feel angry with every single person, frustrated. I don't want to be around anyone but when take a I look at my family --- I want to be close to them more than ever.

So now, I have given myself a challenge; I will apologise to anything done wrong even if it's just a little. I will apologise even when it's not my fault but I was involved anyway because I'm the elder one and I should give good examples.

It's really hard to hold back my temper with my mum getting upset about every single thing that is done or not done. I just snap and grumble when she does that. I haven't been like this for a long while.

And I don't like being like this.

It hurts people around me and most of all it's hurting me. Being like this isn't making things better for me but worse instead. I thought I'm taking in all the lecturing, criticism and chiding because it'll improve me and make me a better person. And it did, of course, but recently--all I'm doing is just ignore it. Just because of all this emotional stress, which isn't helping. I've been stupid and ignorant and see where that has lead me(?) --just more trouble.

So I'll start again, I'll be humble again. No matter how much it pisses me off. I shall breathe. Breathe and apologise. That's good, Ly. :) See? It's working already. Lol! Nitez!

No comments: