THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Darn it! I just had it not long ago and I've lost it already.


                  The sun beating down on me but the cold air is stinging me. We're in the car on our way to Singapore. I'm in a black dress with an olive-coloured belt listening to Bruno Mars. He's voice is amazing. His tunes and compilation of music is just inspiring. Then there's Ellie Goulding who tells you Anything Can Happen, which I find is true.

               The sky is blue and clear with little soft clouds here and there. I'm passing by lovely sceneries so fast I wish I had a built in camera and video camera. So when I see beautiful things, I can take them as how I see it. I want to take them as how I see it. I dont have time to set my camera according to what I want. And the auto wont focus on the part I want focused.

                     But it's all right. And I don't really mind. I see beauty and I wish to share it with you people. You'll feel just as right and happy. But I guess that will have to wait. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Have a good day, Everyone! It's 5:20pm from where I am. Enjoy your tea and biscuits when you can! Have a break!

                    " It's good to work hard, but it's good to have a break too"

Signing out,
Ally.N.O

No comments: