THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun they say. I don't know how to have fun. I'm boring stiff!


    I'm tired. And I'm thinking negatively. I'm upset but I tell people I'm fine. Everyone's felt like that I'm sure.

    I don't want to go out tomorrow now.. But I can't do that to those who said they'll come. It's not a very nice thing to do to cancel last minute. I had thought it's not a good idea but I did it anyway to prove myself that I'm going to do some thing different for once. I wanted to and I was hoping with all my heart it would be different.

    However, Life just gives you the least and you have to learn to appreciate it. I mean, I do appreciate that some are coming and I understand why some can't come. I'm all right with it because I know, I've been one of those people.

   Maybe this is a taste of my medicine. What goes around, comes around, right?

__________________________________________________________________________________

So I'll be meeting a few of my friends in City Square at one.

Don't know what we'll do, we'll just see tomorrow.

Around a "not-so-sunny-time" we'll go to the zoo.

We'll eat Indian food. A restaurant I want to introduce to Dragon.

Cross my fingers, and hope I will have fun.

No comments: