THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is what you get. Friends are amazing!

I went out with them on the 23rd of March. A day before my birthday to celebrate my 19th birthday.

                                       To make Memorable moments on my Last Teen Celebration.

We had fun. And I really enjoyed myself. First time going to the CC. First time going for bowling wiiiiith

                                                          MY VERY BEST FRIEND!

:)) What else? Eeeemmm... Oh!! First time staying out so late! Haha. Yes, we went to pick Sina up from work, had late dinner at McD. Bumped into Haris, who joined us again. Then hit to the cinemas to catch Warm Bodies. And it was good. It was funny. Not like the other funny zombie movie but it's good if you like love stories. There were some action scenes and they were ok..

Got back home around 1, almost 2. Felt tired but I was really happy :D

Today!!! Haha. I met up with an old friend. Old classmate. Never went out with an old friend to catch up before so I really didn't know what to do. Neither did he I guess. Hahahaha.

And we went for luuunch, taaaalked, um, watched a mooviiiiee, The Croods, which by the way, is really really good for a family watch and very funny! Went to Kinokuniya and looked at books and talked. And some where in between, we were laughing, every where. Haha. I'm glad. Did a lot of catching up and well, now we know more about each other than we did before. Haha.

Well, have to make up for the years right? Naaah, it's just fun getting to know your friends all over again. :) :D Especially if they're very nice people. :DD


No comments: