THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I injured my hand today. It's not bad at all.


      Just bruised. I played volleyball, had to practice serving. It's tough because with just two to three servings you're hand is already red. So we had one whole hour of practicing just that. By the time practice ended, it swelled up.

I've been putting an ice-pack on it to cool down the swelling. But bruises have come up around the wrist area. Honestly, it's fun getting active again.

     Then to relax for the evening, my mum, baby sister and I watched One Three Hill. I really love Nathan's and Haley's relationship, they're great together and Haley brings out the best of Nathan. Then there's Lucas. Haley's best friend and used-to-be-Nathan's-arch-nemesis. Who are brothers by different mothers, by the way.

     In this episode we just finished, Luke got admitted into the hospital to have surgery. He and his uncle, Keith, were on the way to fetch Karen, Luke's mum, from the airport. At a traffic light when they were making a turn, a car crashed into the passenger's/ Luke's side of the car and he was unconscious.

     A few days in a coma he finally woke up when Nathan came to see him to tell him that his best friend misses him and that she's beating herself up over the last conversation they had-- a fight about Lucas and his attitude.

You've got to watch it to fully understand it.

In the end, Haley finally visits Lucas in hospital. When she enters the room, Lucas smiles at her. She sits beside him. Without words, they look at each other. Haley tries to hold in her tears but tears escape anyway and Lucas hugs her.

     So even after all they've been through as best friends, they still forgave each other and loved each other. It shows what best friends can truly be like. Which reminds me of my old best friend.

    Even though we don't talk a lot any more, and he's gone over seas to study, and after all that we've been through, the hurt and pain we've caused each other... I still remember the joy we had. All the memories we created for each other. I miss him. I miss him a lot.

But I've let him go and he's letting me go. It's the best for us, -----or is it? I keep wondering is it worth it that how we feel about each other is ruining our friendship? Should we let that get in the way? That we don't have mutual feelings and what he wants is different from what I want.

Was it all caused by other things that went on in our lives? I can't tell any thing apart now-a-days! It's all messed up.

But then, this distance and time will help us. And time will tell if we do become best friends again or not.

Time will tell.

No comments: