THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 more days 'til my birthday..:(


   It's weird right? I should be excited or happy the least. But I'm not. It's not that I'm scared of getting older, or I am, only God knows.

   I'm not even planning anything. No party, no hanging out with friends.. My mum wants to take me to a concert.. but I just don't feel like it.

   I know I'm probably self-conscious about who remembers and who used to always remember and whether or not he'll still do the same thing even though he's gone away and is trying to get over me.

   I've not really appretiated it before but since he did remember and cared for me and my birthday, I started doing the same for him. But by the time I tried to make that more regularly, it's too late. He's gone. Probably forever.

   You guys out there, boys and girls, if you take a look at the people surrounding you--- look for the one who never forgets your birthday by giving you a card or birthday present. Not just wishing you happy birthday. Even if you dont quite like the present. :) Just smile and say thank you very much! And for remembering too!

Because those are the people who are true and worthy. The people who you should keep close to.

No comments: