THE FUTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. LIFE IS BRIGHT. YOU ARE THE SPARK AND YOU HOLD THE LIGHT.

Friday, March 15, 2013

WTF is wrong with EVERYbody!!?


Why can't people get the right information?? Why do people misunderstand so easily!?? I'm trying to find information and different people say different things!

I hate this! This stresses me up and puts my mood down. I was alright to a certain extent yesterday but I was 60% pissed off. I wanted to know, and still do, how I am able to sit for my exams. Whether I can sit for the first two this year and the next two next year.

So one respectable teacher says this and another person whom I'm under says that. I mean who should I believe!??

Then this morning, there's this religious event that I have to attend and I was going to wear my traditional clothing. But some people said it was today yet other people say it's next Friday.

It may seem that I'm just being, I don't know, what ever you call it, but I can't wear casual clothes for a religious event, it's rude! That is, if it were today and I wore casual clothes.

However, if it were next week and I wore my traditional clothes today but should actually be wearing it next week, I'm taking so many clothes out and there'd be a lot of washing to do.

So I followed what my mum's said. Just because of this, I had to get clothes to wear this morning since I didn't get my casual clothes ready, I was late for school.

Maybe I'm being sensitive. Or I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Maybe the worry of my exams and how I'd do is pressuring me. I need to get distinctions.

I'm trying to make better. It's hard.
I strongly feel I'm not capable of getting great results.
I can already imagine the standards of the better kids
and I'm just empty.
I'm scared.

Maybe I should say "WTF is wrong with ME"!

No comments: